Thursday 2 June 2011

Introductions are in order!

I do not know really what will come of this blog. I hope some day people will be interested in the things that happened in my life long before I was ever anybody that important. My name is Sam Dixon and I study Geoscience and Politics at the University of Wollongong. I love what I study, I love politics and environmental sciences both interest and challenge me everyday. I want to be a politician. It's been my goal and my biggest dream since I can remember. I'm currently the co convenor for the Illawarra Young Greens and the event Co coordinator for WUSA (wollongong undergraduate student's association). This July I will begin an internship with Lee Rhiannon (Greens Senator) which is incredibly exciting, she's a remarkably inspiring woman. I do not know what this blog will look like or what it will be about, but it will definitely represent who I am. So whether you know me or not I welcome you on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment